CoveritLive provides live, multimedia content that is embeddable on any website. CoveritLive offers a number of customizable live content options depending on the use and desired online tool usage. These options can function as synchronous or stand-alone apps.
* Social Stream: CoveritLive makes it easy to create an automated or moderated stream of social media content, incorporating content from Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vine and more. […] Trusted Twitter feeds can be filtered and automatically published to social streams to add live commentary directly from journalists in the field or to add relevant third party analysis and opinion.
* Live Blog: CoveritLive gives Live Blogs new life, with moderation and curation capabilities that ensure a high-quality real-time audience experience. CoveritLive automatically updates in real time, giving every audience member an up-to-the-moment experience. Hosts contribute real-time content – sports play-by-play, breaking news reporting, red carpet commentary, etc. – in typical Live Blog fashion. […]
* Facebook Chat: For brands and organizations struggling to make their Facebook pages more engaging, CoveritLive Facebook Chat supports compelling, fully moderated live Q&A involving customers, fans, media and other valued groups, in Facebook. For product launches, announcements, and executive or celebrity events, Facebook Chat can bring organizations together with potentially huge numbers of consumers. […]
* Live Content Wall: Curate social content from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, along with original comments and images, for display in a tiled wall format. […]
* Live Q&A: CoveritLive makes Q&A chat events coherent and informative experiences, featuring experts, celebrities or trusted reporters making prepared remarks or hosting question and answer sessions. Live Q&A’s are text based, but including real-time photos or videos in the stream makes the experience richer and broadens its appeal. Audience members can also submit rich media content, which the producer is free to accept or reject via CoveritLive’s robust moderation tool set.
* Live Scores: CoveritLive can enhance real-time experiences with a live automated scoreboard that displays sports scores and data from specific teams, leagues, tournaments and other major sporting events. LiveScores supports MLB, MLS, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA FBS Football, NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball, the PGA Tour, FIFA, UEFA Champions League, Bundesliga, English Premier League and many more European Football leagues.
* Live Gallery: A Live Gallery supports separate full-screen gallery display of all of the images in a CoveritLive experience. […]
* Broadcast: CoveritLive can enhance live television coverage of sports, breaking news and entertainment events with a concurrent interactive experience. As breaking news events unfold on television, hosts can provide companion content and real-time commentary to engage with news viewers. […]
* On-Premise: CoveritLive Social Streams or LiveContentWalls can be displayed in public at conferences, concerts, athletic contests, in retail stores and at other major events. CoveritLive’s Twitter geo-location feature makes it easy to incorporate Tweets from an event’s physical vicinity into an On Site CoveritLive experience.
Live demos and examples of CoveritLive can be found here.
CoveritLive is developed by Scribble Live with worldwide offices. Development of CoveritLive is based in Austin, TX, USA; Toronto, ON, CA; and London, UK.