From the about page:
The City of Flagstaff and Coconino County have begun working together to prepare for the update of the Flagstaff Area Regional Land Use and Transportation Plan (2001). This is an in-house, grass-roots planning process, using community members and city/county staff to produce a document which guides the future growth and development of our region. This blog is design to provide an active and open forum for public partcipation.
How to use this blog:
* you can view documents that the 2012 Plan will be based on
* if you missed a meeting, you can look for archived presentations
* you can follow along by using the 2009-2011 schedule
* you can ask questions by using the contact page
* MOST importantly YOU can partcipate by commenting on posts, plans, and presentations!
* Comments will be collected as part of the 2012 Regional Flagstaff Plan process.